Dance Competitions and Conventions may join as Full Voting Members of the ADCC with voting rights. All members are at a single level, and each Member Competition/Convention receives one vote in elections. Annual membership runs January-December and provides benefits for that year.
ADCC Members must meet two key requirements. They must have been in business at least five (5) years and must produce a minimum of eight live events in three of the last five years. Membership Dues support The ADCC’s programs and services.
ADCC Membership Benefits
- Logo recognition on ADCC website with contact information and link to your website
- Logo recognition on all ADCC signage, print and online materials
- ADCC Membership Seal for use on your website and printed materials
- Opportunity to attend the ADCC Annual Meeting & Gala, with business development seminars & workshops, roundtable discussions, social events and awards gala, open to ADCC membership only
- Opportunity to participate in ADCC Business Partnership program, making connections with industry vendors who can help build your business and save you money
- Opportunity to participate in the ADCC Marketing & Media Partnerships program, including features in dance media publications and online, ADCC-only search filters, and a custom ad created for your season program booklets advertising your membership in the ADCC
- Opportunity to participate in ADCC Group Buying discount programs
- Opportunity to participate in the ADCC Studio of Excellence award program
- Opportunity to nominate one Member Owner from your organization to serve on the ADCC Board of Directors for a 2-year term
- Opportunity to receive the ADCC Insider, a monthly members-only newsletter
- Opportunity for Member Owners and Staff to serve on ADCC committees
- Tax deduction for Membership dues
If you are using an Apple iPhone or tablet and are having trouble seeing or filling in the membership application form, please try to access a non-frame version of the membership form via the button below: