Business Partner Benefits — 2022
Become a Business Partner with the ADCC and connect to our 90+ dance competition owners and staff throughout the year.
There are two levels of Business Partnership. Click on each level to view benefits and additional opportunities.
TO BECOME AN ADCC ANNUAL BUSINESS PARTNER, please contact ADCC Executive Director Rachel Brooke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay $5,000 for 2022.
- Logo recognition as an ADCC BUSINESS PARTNER in all ADCC print/online publications, and on ADCC website Business Partner page and Annual Meeting page with link to your site.
- 2022 Annual Meeting: TWO 6-ft skirted Vendor Tables with two chairs in the 2022 Annual Meeting Vendor Hall
- 2022 Annual Meeting: Invitation for four (4) people to attend the following 2022 Annual Meeting events: Welcome Reception, Theme Party (Epcot) and Casino Night.
- 2022 Annual Meeting: Invitation to all Late-Night Hospitality Suites at 2022 Annual Meeting.
- 2022 Members Mixer: Invitation for two (2) people to attend any ADCC social event during the year.
- 2022 Competitive Advantage: Optional add-on exclusive for BUSINESS PARTNERS to purchase $1,500 full-page ad in a 2022 issue of The Competitive Advantage.
Marketing & Media Partnerships
ADCC Media Partners offer discounted advertising and marketing opportunities to our Membership, and work in partnership with the ADCC to advance its mission. Media Partners must be recommended and approved by our Board of Directors.
Media Partners can also sponsor an ADCC event, take part in the Vendor Fair at our Annual Meeting, and promote their services through our print and online advertising vehicles.
By aligning with the ADCC, our Media Partners have access to a large, committed and successful client base.
TO BECOME AN ADCC MEDIA PARTNER, please contact ADCC Executive Director Rachel Brooke at email@example.com.