Business Partner Benefits — 2023
Become a Business Partner with the ADCC and connect to our 90+ dance competition owners and staff throughout the year.
There are two levels of Business Partnership. Click on each level to view benefits and additional opportunities.
TO BECOME AN ADCC ANNUAL BUSINESS PARTNER, please contact ADCC Executive Director Rachel Brooke at email@example.com.
Pay $5,000 for 2023.
- Logo recognition as an ADCC BUSINESS PARTNER in all ADCC print/online publications, and on ADCC website Business Partner page and Annual Retreat page with link to your site.
- 2023 Annual Retreat: TWO 6-ft skirted Vendor Tables with two chairs in the 2023 Annual Retreat Vendor Hall.
- 2023 Annual Retreat: One-on-one appointments with ADCC Members at 2023 Annual Retreat.
- 2023 Annual Retreat: Four (4) tickets to attend the following 2023 Annual Retreat events — Welcome Reception, Tuesday Night Social Event and Wild, Wild West Party.
- 2023 Annual Retreat: Invitation for four (4) people to offer 5-minute power pitch at 2023 Annual Retreat..
- 2023 Social Event: Invitation for two (2) people to attend any ADCC social event during the year.
- 2023 Competitive Advantage: Optional add-on exclusive for BUSINESS PARTNERS to purchase $1,500 full-page ad in a 2023 issue of The Competitive Advantage.
Marketing & Media Partnerships
ADCC Media Partners offer discounted advertising and marketing opportunities to our Membership, and work in partnership with the ADCC to advance its mission. Media Partners must be recommended and approved by our Board of Directors.
Media Partners can also sponsor an ADCC event, take part in the Vendor Fair at our Annual Meeting, and promote their services through our print and online advertising vehicles.
By aligning with the ADCC, our Media Partners have access to a large, committed and successful client base.
TO BECOME AN ADCC MEDIA PARTNER, please contact ADCC Executive Director Rachel Brooke at firstname.lastname@example.org.