The 2021 ADCC Annual Meeting was featured on a two-page spread in the November/December issue of Inside Dance, part of our Media Partnership with the magazine.
The spread featured the association’s brand-new logo, and spotlighted some of the fun and creative activities offered at the conference, including a trip to Epcot, the Gala Casino Night, and the winners of an epic Salsa-Making Competition.
Also featured were newly elected Board officers for 2022:
- David Sanders, President, Legacy Dance Championships
- Melissa Burns, Vice President, Turn It Up Dance Challenge
- Kayla Scurlock, Secretary/Treasurer, Elite Dance Cup
- Sean Flanagan, Past President, CRU Dance & The United States Tournament of Dance
New and continuing Board Members at large for 2022 include:
- Gina Dudash, EnerGy National Dance Competitions
- Joel Kamensky, Ticket To Broadway
- Kiera Regan McCaffrey, True Talent Dance Competition
- Will Shover, Boogie Fever USA & Dance Machine ANDC
- Sandra Walsh, Elite Dance Challenge
- Michelle Webb, Spotlight Dance Cup